We appreciate volunteers. We cannot do it without your help.
1. What do volunteers do?
- Food delivery: Volunteers pick up food from stores.
- Food sorting: Volunteers distribute food into clients’ boxes based on the clients’ information.
- Delivery leftovers: After all clients pick up their foods, if there are leftovers, volunteers need to drop them in shelters.
2. What benefits can volunteers get? If you volunteer more than 48 hours in the charity, ILCS will provide you a reference letter when you need it.
3. After distributing food into clients’ boxes, if there is extra food, you have an opportunity to take some food for yourself.
4. How can you be a volunteer?
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator:
Reihaneh Mirjani: +1 (778) 861-2054