ILCS has grown to 25 locations with nutritious food delivered 7 days a week to more than 3500 people per month. We need help improving access for new immigrants and low-income families in your area.
All volunteers become part of the Immigrant Link Centre Society family. We appreciate and welcome everyone.
- What do volunteers do?
- Food Recovery: Volunteers pick up food from stores.
- Food sorting: Volunteers sort food into clients’ boxes based on the clients’ information.
- Food Delivery: Volunteers deliver remaining food to shelters.
- What benefits come with volunteering?
- If you volunteer more than 48 hours in the charity, ILCS will provide you a reference letter, if needed.
- After distributing food into clients’ boxes, if there is extra food, you have an opportunity to take some food for yourself.
- How do I become a volunteer?
Please contact Volunteer Coordinator: Reihaneh Mirjani: +1 (778) 861-2054